Your healthcare provider may instruct you to fast overnight or several hours prior to your appointment.
3. Should I continue to take my medications and vitamins and mineral supplements prior to my test?
Continue to take your medications unless your healthcare provider has instructed otherwise. Ask your healthcare provider about vitamins and mineral supplements specifically.
4. How can I acquire my test results?
Results will be sent to your physician, contact your physician's office to acquire your results.
5. Why have I received a bill?
The bill you have received is for the services we provided that were ordered by your healthcare provider. If you have received a bill from us that indicates that we do not have your correct insurance information or your insurance company has provided us with information that implies you are responsible for a portion of the cost.
6. Why didn't my insurance company cover this claim?
Your insurance company should send you an Explanation of Benefits that explains which services were paid for or denied. For additional information please contact your insurance company.
7. How do I file a claim using secondary insurance for the remaining portion of my bill?
Mail your bill along with the Explanation of Benefits from your primary insurance company to your secondary insurance company's claim processing address.
8. My insurance company has issued a check, should I mail it to Oxford Lab?
Yes, make sure you endorse the back and send a copy of the Explanation of Benefits with it to our address.